• Report: #1020942

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Duraq — Arizona United States of America
Purchasing Power LLC

Purchasing Power LLC Obscene Customer Service/Possible Fraud, Internet

Ordered item begining of November 2012.Received wrong item but was still deducted payroll.

Had to jump through hoops to get them to send correct item (pictures, emails, phone calls). Finally received correct item about a month later. Then in late Febuary 2013 they hit me with phone messages and emails demanding the wrong item back or I will be charged for it if not sent back within 7 days. I called and explained that I couldn't beleived they were asking nearly 4 months later for the item.

They told me some story about they guy on the account no longer worked for them and that it was there busy season and they lost track of the account blah blah blah. I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and was refused. I told them this whole situation sounded shady. Send some poor sap the wrong item and charge em anyways, then get em the right one, wait a rediculous amount of time and ask for the other one back or charge em if he can't find it or no longer has it.

They offered no compensation or willingness to offset anything, just ooops yeah our bad, but send it back or you'll get charged anyways. Glad I saved all the correspondence. Not that I think it will do any good, but I'm gona submit it all to our legal department at work and advice them to cease doing business with these people.

It'll make me feel a very tiny bit better. Sorry for typos...little bitter...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purchasing-Power-LLC/internet/Purchasing-Power-LLC-Obscene-Customer-ServicePossible-Fraud-Internet-1020942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purchasing Power LLC