Dolores

• Reported By: Tom — Santa Barbara California USA
Purco & Alamo Rental Car
Galitan Feild Belgrade Belgrade, Montana United States of America

Purco & Alamo Rental Car Ripped me off too Belgrade , Montana

Alamo hires Purco to be it's Ripp off Thug.

I have never filed an online report before, but I saw that this was happening to other people and felt I needed to let others know.  I rented a car from Alamo Rental Cars at Galitan Feild in Bozemant Mt.  Everyting went well until I was notified a month after returning the car that the windsheild was chipped and they wanted $307.00 to repair the windsheild.  I didn't remember any chip so they send me a photo.  The chip was tiny, about an 1/8" across.  It was so small they couldn't show it to me in the context of the car that I rented, I guess I have to take their word for it that it is on the car that I rented.  I have read that small rental outfits like this don't even inspect the cars after each rental, so as far as I know, it could have been done by the previous renter.  I really have no real proof that it is from the vehicle I rented at all, and it seems so small that it should be considered normal wear and tear of driving a car.  I will never rent form Alamo again, and I will check to see if Purco is involved before using my next rental company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purco-Alamo-Rental-Car/Belgrade-Montana-/Purco-Alamo-Rental-Car-Ripped-me-off-too-Belgrade-Montana-503419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purco & Alamo Rental Car