Complaint Review: Purco Fleet Services

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Purco Fleet Services
136 South Main Street, Nationwide U.S.A.

Purco Fleet Services Victim of Purco Fleet Services and Alamo. Spanish Fork Utah

I rented a vehicle from Alamo/National at Traverse City, Michigan Cherry Capital Airport on Labor Day Weekend 2008 that was already damaged on the rear bumper. The agent pointed out the damages and since they acknowledged they knew about it I agreed to rent the SUV. The car had a total of 100 miles used and the distance from airport to destination was 50 miles each way. The car was never used once at my destination and I did nothing to this vehicle.

A couple weeks later I was contacted by Purco Fleet Services regarding a claim of 587.70 to fix the damaged bumper. I advised the agent that the vehicle was damaged and indicated on the paperwork. The "scuff" the agent put down on the paperwork that I signed was now turned into a "dent" according to Purco that I apparently caused. The paperwork sent by Purco and the body shop had 8,698 miles yet my contract indicated that the millage upon my renting the car was 10,940 which proves that the damage was done prior to me renting the car. The license plate was also incorrectly noted on the Purco Claim report.

This is flate out criminal what this company is doing and needs to be brought to justice. My company will never rent from Alamo or any company dealing with Purco. I strongly believe this company needs to be investigated for criminal operating practices and shut down. Do not fall for these claims!

New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purco-Fleet-Services/nationwide/Purco-Fleet-Services-Victim-of-Purco-Fleet-Services-and-Alamo-Spanish-Fork-Utah-413755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purco Fleet Services