Complaint Review: Pure 24 Fitness

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Carle — Frederick Maryland United States of America
Pure 24 Fitness
8429C Woodsboro Rd walkersville, Maryland United States of America

Pure 24 Fitness Pure 24 Fitness has been billing me through efit based on a contract that does not exist - fraud walkersville, Maryland

Before yesterday I had never heard of Pure 24 Fitness so I was surprised to be told that efit was taking money out of my account because I had a membership with Pure 24. They told me I would have to contact Pure 24 and have them cancel my membership. They gave me their phone number, address, and email address.

When I called the phone number, I got a voice mailbox which was full so I was instructed to hang up. I located their facility and drove there. The place was deserted. The signs indicated that personnel would be available a few hours per day but not at a time near when I went there.

I also tried email to no avail.

This is a total ripoff. After reviewing my bank records I find that they have taken $948 from my account over the last year. I only recently noticed because I have been busy with other things like heart surgery.

Note that I also emailed eFit to tell them that they needed to stop this fraudulent activity. I haven't heard from them yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-24-Fitness/walkersville-Maryland-21793/Pure-24-Fitness-Pure-24-Fitness-has-been-billing-me-through-efit-based-on-a-contract-that-969848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure 24 Fitness