Complaint Review: Pure Colon 1000

Pure Colon 1000
Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Pure Colon 1000 PURE COLON 1000.. TOTAL RIP OFF.. Orem Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support Response

I ordered the trial of pure colon 1000. Then checking my account I noticed they took money out without my approval. I called for two days and fiinally got in ouch with someone.

She told me if I sent it back before 30 days of receiving the trial icould get a refund. I sent the product back and my U.S. Postal Delivery Confirmation Receipt confimed that that they received the product on Sept. 22nd.

I called and left numerous messages, and sent emails and still have not spoken with anyone. This company is ripping people off. I am out of $75.00.
I do not want this to happen to anyone else.

Kristen
Gordon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Colon-1000/Orem-Utah-84097/Pure-Colon-1000-PURE-COLON-1000-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-Orem-Utah-377321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Colon 1000

Customer Support Response

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (U.S.A.)

We appreciate forums such as Ripoff Report that allow for customers of all products to vent or state their beliefs concerning a given product. We look at it as a great opportunity for us to share our vision and see it only as a positive. We understand your issue and acknowledge there have been others who have shared your same frustration. We recognize we are not perfect, but we are always seeking perfection.

We would like to take a moment and outline our whole marketing concept and emphasize it is very clearly outlined in our Terms and Conditions and made readily available and we actually require persons to verify it has been read BEFORE one chooses to take our sample. We offer Colon a tremendously healthy product, in a trial size, at a greatly reduced price, in order to allow more people an opportunity to try our healthy product that would otherwise never had had the chance. In doing so, our intent is that when an individual tries our sample, they can make a decision as to whether or not they would like to continue to receive the product on a monthly basis. If they like the product, they do nothing and the product continues to come each month. If they choose they no longer want the product, no problem, all they have to do is go to the web address on the bottle (www.gohelpnow.com) and simply cancel the product. This usually takes less than 5 minutes.

We strive to do everything possible to make the product cancellation experience as easy and fast as possible for our customers. In the spirit of good customer relations, we have created a specific avenue for all who wish to give their feedback directly to us by visiting our Customer Support website and clicking on the "We Want to Hear From You" button. We hope this helps to clarify any misconceptions and invite any and all to visit our Customer Support website (www.gohelpnow.com), available 24/7/365 a week, for more information.