Complaint Review: Pure Detroit

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Debut — Jupiter Florida U.S.A.
Pure Detroit
New Center, Detroit, MI Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Pure Detroit Ryan Hooper fraudulant,does not ship, false orders,incompetence, Detroit, Michigan

*Author of original report: SHIPPING CONFUSION CORRECTED

*Author of original report: SHIPPING COMPLAINT RESOLVED

Buyers beware: Worst customer service I've ever had with a company. I placed my order over a month ago with Pure Detroit. Called back at least 10 times wondering what was going on... No one knows, was told they forgot to ship my order 3 weeks after it was sitting in the warehouse. Still cannot get a response from their Customer Service Manager, Ryan Hooper. Im about to dispute charges and file formal complaints with the Better Business Bureau and many more agencies.

Alarmingly, no one knows wats going on over there. No one returns calls, it's with intentional or incompetence. I would go with the latter. They immediately charged my debit card but still have not sent any items. The Customer Service Manager, I was told, is never in. I sent emails, phone calls, everything.

It is a shame that they are representing Detroit. It helps give the city a bad reputation even worse than it already is.

Please do not order from here. You will get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Detroit/Detroit-Michigan-48201/Pure-Detroit-Ryan-Hooper-fraudulantdoes-not-ship-false-ordersincompetence-Detroit-Mic-977804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Detroit

SHIPPING CONFUSION CORRECTED

AUTHOR: Debut - (USA)

I placed my order over a month ago with Pure Detroit. Called back many times wondering what was going on... Their Customer Service Manager, Ryan, personally contacted me and took care of everything, including giving me an extra gift for the wait, apologized, refunded my purchase and overnighted my package. Very cool!

SHIPPING COMPLAINT RESOLVED

AUTHOR: Debut - (USA)

Their Customer Service Manager, Ryan personally contacted me and took care of everything including giving me an extra gift for the wait, refunded me for the purchase and overnighted my items Very cool! Was assured they are doing what they can to fix communication errors in their system.