Complaint Review: Pure Energy, Home Run Media

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Fe Springs California
Pure Energy, Home Run Media
Puer Energy.Com Internet U.S.A.

Pure Energy, Shows On Bank Statement As Home Run Media sent sample bottle and then took 69.95 from debt card without permission East Coast internet Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Change your debit card number

*Consumer Suggestion: You should close your bank account

I bought a sample of Hoodia off the internet for 4.95 plus shipping I received the sample but then several weeks later a charge of $69.95 showed up on my bank statement and I received NO merchandise from the company nor did I order it. I received NO email that they were going to send another shipment. There was nothing sent in the mail in writing either. When I called the company listed on the statement they are aware that Pure Energy is doing this but they can doing nothing for me. I have notified my bank to this fraudulant charge and will continue to do what I can. I can't afford you have these sum of money taken without my knowledge.

Cynthia
Santa Fe Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Home-Run-Media/internet/Pure-Energy-Shows-On-Bank-Statement-As-Home-Run-Media-sent-sample-bottle-and-then-took-6-311183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy, Home Run Media

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Change your debit card number

AUTHOR: Faron - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, I misread thinking that you had given them the bank account number. Ask the bank to reissue you a new debit card number. These hucksters will probably try this again.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

You should close your bank account

AUTHOR: Faron - (U.S.A.)

Never give bank account information to anyone you don't know. All you need to do is type in the words pure energy and scam and you will see what I mean. Close your bank account, IMMEDIATELY. It's a tough lesson to have to learn it the hard way.