Complaint Review: Pure Energy Lab/IHC/Hoodiaphen

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:Wood River Nebraska
Pure Energy Lab/IHC/Hoodiaphen
1025 SW 59th Street, Oklahoma City. OK Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy LabPure Energy Lab/IHC/Hoodiaphen Theft through Deception Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I order a free trial of Hoodiaphen for the one time charge of $4.95. for shipping and handling of a free trail product. About 3 weeks later my checking acct was debited $149.95. I did not authroize this transaction and when I called the my bank I was given a phone # to call. Unable to disput this charge then I was given several automated lines and never got to talk to anyone for a while. Finally when I did get a "live person" I was transfered again to say that I needed to get on line and get a Ticket to get a refund. I am unable to find that on the web. This is a terrible company and do not order from them. I am now in trouble with the bank in trying to come up with this $$ that was used to pay a bill.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
Karin

Karin
Wood River, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-LabIHCHoodiaphen/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-LabPure-Energy-LabIHCHoodiaphen-Theft-through-Deception-Oklahoma-City-Oklaho-295447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Lab/IHC/Hoodiaphen