Complaint Review: Pure Energy Labs

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2007

• Reported By:Mt Arlington New Jersey
Pure Energy Labs
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Labs Energy Pills, Phenterthin Pills charged me for $149 for these pills! Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered their "FREE" trial of pills. They charged me $4.95 for shipping 15 pills. I cancelled my order the same day, in writing, but they sent me two more bottles and charged my credit card for $149.00. This place is a complete ripoff and I intend to file charges with Oklahoma to get these ba****s put away.

Jim
Mt Arlington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2007 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Labs-Energy-Pills-Phenterthin-Pills-charged-me-for-149-for-these-pills-Okla-246382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Labs