Complaint Review: Pure Energy Labs

• Submitted: Sat, January 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 23, 2007

• Reported By:Burnsville North Carolina
Pure Energy Labs
www.pureenergy.com Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Labs I ordered a sample using my visa checkcard and they charged 2 months supplies to my card. I returned the product but havn't recived a refund in the amount of $298. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Pure Health Labs

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't give up

I recived an e-mail offering atrial product of diet pills for $4.95 I ordered the product using my visa checkcard. There was no statement that they would send a monthlt supply an charge your account in the amount of $149.00 per order. I later recived two shippments and when I saw the amount I returned them on November 29, 2006. I recived conformation that they were recived on December 5,2006. But I have not recived credit to my checking account. I have made several calls and only been able to leave a message they say they will get back to you but I have not heard from them. I have contacted my bank an recived a new card so no more charges can be made. My bank is also working on fraud against thie company I would also appericate any help you could give my in getting my money back

Tracie
Burnsville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Labs-I-ordered-a-sample-using-my-visa-checkcard-and-they-charged-2-months-supp-231656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Labs

Pure Health Labs

AUTHOR: Stacy - (U.S.A.)

Look up on this site under all of their names. pure health labs, pure health hoodia, Fulfil life, PM Fulfillment, PM labs, Gosh -- I know there are even more, but I can't think of them all right now.

I have had a same issues with this company as it seems a lot of other people have had. I, too changed my bank card information which is all we can do at this point.

I have emailed better business bureau in my state as well as theirs (Utah, I believe). I have sent an email to the states' attorney office as well, but have not gotten a resonse yet.

I also emailed 60 minutes since they use them in their advertising campaign on the web... pretty sure 60 minutes will be interested to know that a scam company is using their name to sell their product.

If anyone wants to start a class action lawsuit -- I'm totally in!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Don't give up

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I had much the same experience with this fraudulent company. I have contacted the Oklahoma Attorney General; and a Major TV station, whom I care not to disclose right now, has interviewed me in my home and has sent the bogus "free trial pills" to be analyzed. Sadly, Discover reinstated the charge based on this company's claim that I agreed to their terms and conditions.(No I did not.) Collection Agency is harassing me for another $285.94, for which they do not supply answers. Everyone needs to contact each and every consumer protection agency they can think of. I am also sending a synopsis to AARP magazine because they have begun a column for people to report scams and ripoffs. Ask your friends to get involved also.