Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products Inc

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Lake in the Hills Illinois
Pure Energy Products Inc
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products Inc Rip Off Oklahoma City Oklahoma

As all the rest have reported I too have been ripped off by this company by responding to an email advertisement. My credit card was billed the initial amount for the pills, then without approval for future pills this company has charged my credit card for 125.00 and now has sent me to a recovery and collection for 67.50. I am not sure where this amount comes in to play. I have tried to contact the company by phone with no success. I stopped payment on my credit card only to have it reapplied. I mailed back the pills they sent as instructed by the credit card company only to have them returned. I am not sure how to stop what is happening, but it must stop.

Taken
Lake in the Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products-Inc/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Products-Inc-Rip-Off-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-271484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products Inc