Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products Physical Enhancement Labs

• Submitted: Sun, July 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 24, 2005

• Reported By:ellwood city Pennsylvania
Pure Energy Products Physical Enhancement Labs
1025 Sw 59thst Oklahoma City, Ok 73109 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products Physical Enhancement Labs ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

on 5/13/05 i ordered a free (vigor trial pack) consisting of one pill from sales@usaveonpills.com 1 trial pill for 4.95 usps first class mail. i charged this on my credit card and reieved this product in the mail. two weeks later i recieve a notification in my mail box from physical enhancements labs to sign and pick up an order from physical enhancement labs. so then i go to my on line banking and on my credit card i've been charged 69.95 from physical enhancement labs. so i call physical enhancement labs, tell them i did not order the additionl product that i was to sign for at the post office. they told me that when i originally orderd on line i did not read the fine print. i said , no i didn not, but if i refuse or send back what you sent me would you please credit my account, they told me as long as i sent their most recent shipment back they would do that.

so i took my slip to the post office and told the clerk "refuse and return to sender" to this day this charge has not been taken off of my credit card. when i try calling pure energy products they give me a big runaround. "call tommorow and ask for chris or jason" they have actually hung up on me as soon as i tell them my name. what a bunch of rip offs. at one time when i called the company they took my name and phone numer and said someone would be contacting me. well it never happened. i have caller i.d. they never tryed contacting me. what a cheap company they are. i wouldn't recomend pure energy products physical enhancement labs to anyone. if they don't want to refund my money, at least they could do is send me back what i don't want and what i paid for....

Brian
ellwood city, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2005 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products-Physical-Enhancement-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109-4902/Pure-Energy-Products-Physical-Enhancement-Labs-ripoff-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-151116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products Physical Enhancement Labs

concerns