Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Wed, December 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 06, 2006

• Reported By:Leawood Kansas
Pure Energy Products
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products charged my credit card for product I didn't order. Only ordered free sample Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Saw an ad online for a free sample of pure energy product for weight loss. I did NOT sign up for automatic delivery of any more of the product. A sample is for testing and that is what I wanted to do. I did not care for it. Did not know I would be receiving an automatic shipment of more product. I told the postwoman that I did not want it after I signed for it not realizing what it was. She told me I could return it without additional ostage if I did not open the package.

After I realized from whom it came,I took it topost office with return on it. My credit card was charged $149.95 on . I disputed it. It was taken off by Mastercard. Then because I did not have tracking number for return of package they had to put it back on card. I called Pure energy they said they did not receive it but they are lying as it would have been returned to my address again.

I have written to the Kansas attorny general and a file has been opened on this case. Yesterday I rec'd a call and a from a collection agency saying I owe an additional $285.94. I do not have nor did not order anything else after the sample. What is this additional $285.94 for? The woman I spoke to at Pure Energy told me I would be charged this for disputing it in the first place.

I am sending a copy of this statemen from Recovery & Collection P.O. Box 840 Moon Twp.,PA 15108 to My attorney general Mr.Phill Klein. These are bully tactics by this Pure Energy Co. We must band together to stop them.

Deana
Leawood, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2006 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109-4902/Pure-Energy-Products-charged-my-credit-card-for-product-I-didnt-order-Only-ordered-free-224068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products