Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Glenview Illinois
Pure Energy Products
1025 Southwest 59th St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products - P E Labs - Physical Enhancement Labs Ripoff and dishonest didn't state true intentions Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I was emailed this link for free diet pills. There was nothing about being sent more pills so I thought 4.95 for 15 days, I could try it. I received the pills and decided not to take them.

Today I received three bottles with no note inside the envelope, I did some research and found out that this is all a scam. I notified my credit card company and hope things will work out.

Jan
Glenview, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Products-P-E-Labs-Physical-Enhancement-Labs-Ripoff-and-dishonest-didnt-st-222703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products