Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
Pure Energy Products
1025 SW 59th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products Phenterthin NEW NAME SAME RIP OFF Oklahoma City Oklahoma

The e-mail I got did not have a terms & conditions button so I only saw that you would have 15 days to cancel from the day you received them if you did not like them.There was nothing said about an AP Program for $149.95 or a cancellation fee of $49.95 because if there was I would have never order the pills. I have ordered free trial stuff before and if you call or e-mail them before the 15 days are up you can cancel your order. I ordered the trial size 15 tabs for $4.95 on 5-05-07 the pills came in on 5-10-07 the e-mail said I would have 15 days from the time I received them to cancel. I did not like the pills so I submitted a ticket to cancel on 5-16-07 just like the web site tells you to do. But when you hit send it will take you to the page were you started from then you go in and check to see if there is an open ticket, there is not one so it's like you never sent a cancellation ticket at all. So I waited a few days I heard nothing so I did it again still nothing, then on day 18 this company took out 149.95 out of my account I tried to call them and you can only talk to the order department anything else you have to go to there web site and submit a ticket. I have tried to e-mail them but no one answers me, the name of the pills are Phenterthin. I see all the talk is about Phentrazine the e-mail I got was a diet pill called Phenterthin. **Beware** they have a new name on there bottles but it's the same company Ripping people off. We only wanted to lose a little weight by taking a pill is that so wrong of us. They will not get away with this I am going to call channel 4 news in my home town and report them, so no one here in the Texas panhandle will be a victim like I was.

Tammie
Amarillo, Texas

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Products-Phenterthin-NEW-NAME-SAME-RIP-OFF-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-251717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products