Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 25, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Pure Energy Products
1025 Sw 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products Unathorize charged on my debit card Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Pure energy ripe me of for $149.95 and damaged my credit, after ordering a 15 day supply for $4.95 my debit card was charge with unauthorized charges for pills that almost killed me. I called them; they were so rude told me. They told me in a very unprofessional way to put in a cancellation and dispute charges online, after calling them 5x.Trying to submit a dispute on line that was like pulling teeth, they made it so difficult to file a claim on line; it took me a 2 days to figure out how to file the online claim.

However, I tried to get my bank to reverse the charge, they reverse the charges between my bank and I until this was settled. They sent my bank bogus papers that with some advertisement. I never saw on the internet, so my bank reverse the charges back to me. I took that as a lost and lesson.

However, a couple weeks later I received a letter from an collection company name National assets & risk management saying I owe $285.94, I took it as a joke because I had a disbuite with them. O.K. I received my annual credit report, today and this company put this false claim on my credit report, when in fact they owe me $149.95 and they damaged my credit with a claim of $285.94

Now, I have to fight with these collection agency and 3 credit bureaus to clear this up. However, I have all my emails to this company, credit card, bank statements, and letters from my bank, and the information they sent to my credit union. I hope this helps me.

Tammie
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Products-Unathorize-charged-on-my-debit-card-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-232696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products