Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Tue, October 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 01, 2006

• Reported By:Hutto Texas
Pure Energy Products
1620 SW 89th Ste F-116 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products ripoff E-mail scam Delivery Scam Unauthorized withdrawal from Bank Account Theft Oklahoma City Oklahoma

The complaint below is exactly what happened to me. Except the name of the lady I talked to was Brandy. Please help stop this guy from stealing again!

Very Upset from Central Texas

I got an email regarding the Phentrazine 37.5 this company is selling. I went into it and read every single term of agreement as I have had this happen before & wanted to make sure I wasn't signing up for anything monthly or anything I would have to cancel once i received it or anything with any furutre charges and there was nothing at all stating that I was agreeing to any one time fee later on or any other contact with this company and I thought that was way cool because that is very rare.

I signed up for the free trial and paid $4.95 shipping/handling and received my 15 day package one month ago...I took the 15 pills, it was ok, I didn't lose any weight, my package had nothing in it but the pills, no paperwork no nothing else and then one month later...last week, there is a charge on my account for $149.95 with the name Pure Energy attached to it, I flipped out! I called the company and the customer service girl I talked to basically told me too bad and that I had agreed to this one time charge when I had hit "submit" to the free trial. I told the girl that I read the entire thing and there was nothing in it at all about this and she said, "Oh yes there was and once a charge has been done and the product shipped then all sales are final." All sales are final! they didn't make a sale! Hello!

So, I asked her if I could speak w/ someone else and she said there was noone else in the office, I asked her for a name and she said no matter who I talked to they would tell me the same thing and again, I asked her for a name and she gave me Chris Wilson...her boss...whom I have found out is the "owner" of this great company. I have called my credit card company and am fighting the charges so hopefully this will work out but I haven't heard anything as of yet. i also received the package and am going to go to the post office and refuse it and send it back to this company as I didn't order it, don't want it and I want a refund...this cannot be legal and that many of us cannot have read the whole thing and not seen the one time charge alert...this cannot be ok and he has to be stopped somehow someway...I am going to post this story everywhere I can, the better business bureau, this rip-off report and the other sites mentioned by the previous victim. I cannot believe that this guy...whatever his name is can get away with this! I will keep you updated...

Atlanta, Georgia

Hutto, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2006 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Products-ripoff-E-mail-scam-Delivery-Scam-Unauthorized-withdrawal-from-Bank-Ac-218473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products