Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Wed, January 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:Newberry South Carolina
Pure Energy Products
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products rip off dishonest fraudulent billing. Products can not be returned. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered diet pills that I can not use because I have high blood pressure. Company states I cannot return because I waited past the days allowed.

I supposedly received goods on 1/10/07 (Reggie-manager at company) states. I called on 1/23/07 to ask why I was billed 149.95 and he said it was for the next shipment that has been sent out.

Reggie states I cannot return them for credit either. He says all this was stated at website when purchased. I asked him to send me this statement since I was unable to find on the website and he said I would have to find it myself.

If I had cancelled on time he further states I would have been charged a 49.00 fee. This was not on the web site when I looked again last night.

Joanne
Newberry, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73189/Pure-Energy-Products-rip-off-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Products-can-not-be-returned-232357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products