Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Fri, January 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 26, 2007

• Reported By:smithville Missouri
Pure Energy Products
1028 Sw 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing charging a credit card without permission Oklahoma City Oklahoma

They sent an email offering a free 15 day trial of diet pills all you had to do was pay for the shipping .then two weeks later they send 3 bottles of products & charge your credit card 150.00 without permission.I called the company told them I sent their pills back in the same package they came in & they signed for the package.The girl said it would take about a week & my credit card would charged back.That was a lie it never happend.I sent this info to my bank in dispute along with my receipt from the post office where I sent the product back & the bank lost the info.Now I have a collection agency letter on my desk wanting 300.00 never going to happen.I will go after them personaly if the goverment doesn't do something about it. This is wire fraud in my books I know i'm not the only one out there.

Fred
smithville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2007 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Pure-Energy-Products-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-charging-a-credit-card-without-pe-232904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products