Complaint Review: Pure Energy

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2007

• Reported By:Colo. Springs Colorado
Pure Energy
usaveonpills.com Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy I ordered a free trial of weight loss pills. It was suppose to be $3.00 for shipping. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered a free trial trial of weight loss pills. It was suppose to be $3.00 for shipping. I sent the pills back when they got here.

A week later, I find out that this company took $150.00 from my acct. without any notice or authorization from me to do so.

I have tried to call them several times, and all I get is a recording. I want my money back. They had no right to take it, and as far as I'm concerned, They violated my acct. and stoled from me.

Carolyn
Colo. Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2007 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Pure-Energy-I-ordered-a-free-trial-of-weight-loss-pills-It-was-suppose-to-be-300-for-sh-294063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy