rank

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: jenny — spring Texas United States of America
Pure Fitness for women
6370 louetta rd spring, Texas United States of America

Pure Fitness for women in Spring, TX club 01 Paid in cash, so she tipped herself spring, Texas

I went in Sat 1/19/13 at 11:30am to sign up for a membership. I was suppose to see Martha V. ID # 101 but was greeted by someone else filling in for her. They draw out the differant plans on plain notebook paper along with "specials" going on at the time. She told me my ttl is 164.00 for rest of Jan, vitamins, and initiation fee. Dumb me paid in cash!! Then she was ready to do paperwork and all the signing. Once I got home within an hour I seen where she filled in 114.07 was ttl on my yellow contract paper. So where did the other money go?! Be careful they tip themselves. So very unhappy starting off first day with this on my mind. sad sad sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Fitness-for-women/spring-Texas-/Pure-Fitness-for-women-in-Spring-TX-club-01-Paid-in-cash-so-she-tipped-herself-spring-1000084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Fitness for women