Complaint Review: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Oz

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: WeiK — Charlotte North Carolina
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Oz
4023 Kennett Pike #777 Winmington, Delaware USA

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Oz Garcinia Cambogia Oz I choose to try this product (14 days trial) and paid the initial charge. Winmington Delaware

I choose to try this product (14 days trial) and paid the initial charge.  I tried the pill and didn't feel good. I called to cancel the account within first week.  I was told that I have to return the product to avoid the charge of full price (something like $56.89).  The laid told me if I want to avoid the charge, she extends two more weeks for  me.  I was told if I call back within two weeks, they will drop all charges.   I tried one more week and still don't feel this product is suit for me. I called back, this time I was told that my trial period was extended for two more week, I have to pay blur blur....   So, the only solution to resolve this issue is: I call my credit card company to close this credit card to avoid a monthly charge of $ 56.89.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-Oz-/Winmington-Delaware-19807/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-Oz-Garcinia-Cambogia-Oz-I-choose-to-try-this-product-14-days-tria-1085530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Garcinia Cambogia Oz