Complaint Review: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: tickedoff — San Dimas California
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Mill Road Industrial Estate Linlithgow, Select State/Province USA

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus CAN Health UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION. FRAUD. Linlithgow Reino Unido

This company was advertised on Facebook. I clicked on the link and was reviewing the information regarding the offer for a bottle of Pure Garcenia Cambogia for $4.99. I had input my information including my debit card info but did not proceed with purchase because I researched it on my phone and saw the complaints.  I cancelled my transaction prior to completion.  I did not receive anything in the mail. I was reviewing my bank account an noted that I was charged $90.71 on 3/22/14 and upon further review, the initial $4.99 on 3/10/14 which I had cancelled. I attempted to reach them at the number provided 888-628-4690 but was on hold for 30 minutes. When you call you reach a generic CUSTOMER SERVICE RECORDING.  This is a scam!!!!  BE AWARE. I filed a FRAUD complaint with my bank and cancelled my debit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-Plus/Linlithgow-Select-StateProvince/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-Plus-CAN-Health-UNAUTHORIZED-TRANSACTION-FRAUD-Linlithgow-Reino-1132705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus