Complaint Review: Pure Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Catherine — 45365 Ohio
Pure Garcinia Cambogia
3025 S. Harbor Blvd Internet, California USA

Pure Garcinia Cambogia 3025 S. Harber BlvdSanta Ana, California 927041-866-574-8931 Fly by night operation, ripping people off by the minute! Internet California

*Consumer Comment: new phone #

I ordered this product based off of the internet ad that said free trial on the Pure Garcinia Cambogia.  The ad indicated that you just needed to pay the $4.95 for shipping.  I received my first order in December.  I personally felt that the product did nothing, and had no intentions of re-ordering.

My second Shipment arrived in January, and I was more then shocked to see a $98.99 charge on my credit card.  I called the company at the phone number listed on my confirmation of order email that I received after placing my order.  That number was 1-866-574-8931.  I did reach a customer service agent that cancelled my future shipments, and also promised me a full refund after they received the product back.  They issued me a Return Authorization number and a different address to return my product back to.  That address was Return Dept, 2625 South 600 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84115.

I paid $15 to return the product and to get a receipt of acceptance, once they received the product back.  That was 2 weeks ago, and still not credited back to my account.

I tried to call the customer service number back today.  Low and behold, the number has been disconnected.

Please do not make the same mistake that I did and order from this company.  I will now have to dispute it with my credit card company and I am sure it will take months to resolve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia/Internet-California-92704/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-3025-S-Harber-BlvdSanta-Ana-California-927041-866-574-8931-Fly-b-1122859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Garcinia Cambogia

new phone #

AUTHOR: Lee - ()

The latest phone # I have for this company is 866-234-2453.  Good luck to all of us!