stuck

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Embarrassed — Solon Iowa United States of America
Pure Green Coffee
4532 W. Kennedy Blvd., Ste 104 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Pure Green Coffee Fulfillment Center Pure Green Coffee Order charged in 3 seperate charges, no invoice or return info. Tampa, Florida

I just got the order from the Fulfillment Center, Pure Green Coffee. There was no invoice, only 3 bottles of green Coffee Extract and one of Saffron Extract. The Saffron Extract bottle warns against taking if you have "any health issues." I have diabetes, so I guess that excludes me. I was suspicious about the company because there wasn't any invoice. I looked at my bank account and found three separate charges -  which I find very odd.

I tried doing a Google search of their name and couldn't find a listing for the company. However, I did find an F grade by the Better Business Bureau. I will call them tomorrow to try to get my money back. I should have investigated before buying! Dr. Oz said the stuff was good, so I thought it would be. But I have also found people get very mixed results. I'll bet I can find a better product for less $ if I still decide to try it after further research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Green-Coffee/Tampa-Florida-32669-2042/Pure-Green-Coffee-Fulfillment-Center-Pure-Green-Coffee-Order-charged-in-3-seperate-charges-992461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Green Coffee