Complaint Review: Pure Health 100

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: sam — omaha Nebraska United States of America
Pure Health 100

Pure Health 100 purehealth100.com Never received item purchased Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Product has shipped!

*Consumer Comment: Not a scam!

*Consumer Comment: Not a scam!

The same problem that others have had with this company I have also had...........placed an order for the green coffee bean supplement on May 2nd and as of today, May 27th I have not received the item.    Tried calling, but like everyone else experienced, received no answer and voicemail is full.   Sent numerous emails and only got a response once I threatned to report them to Paypal.  Received the same bogus crap stating they are very busy and would be shippping my item soon.  Waited another week and contacted them again via email........no response to date.  I have reported them to Paypal and have filed a dispute.    They are obviously  a scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Health-100/internet/Pure-Health-100-purehealth100com-Never-received-item-purchased-Internet-888940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Health 100

Product has shipped!

AUTHOR: Ashley Allemand - (United States of America)

Hello! We are so sorry for the delay, we are working through the emails and answering phone calls as best we can - and meanwhile we have a warehouse full of people working around the clock to get your product out the door!

If you ordered on May 2, then your product is on its merry little way to your mailbox!  You can double and triple check by logging onto our website www.purehealth100.com and clicking on "Customer Service" and typing in your confirmation number.  It should show that it has shipped and if you haven't received it already, then you will have it this week.

We sincerely thank you for your business, we thank you for your opinion, and most importantly, we thank you for your patience and understanding!  We will be back to turning around our orders within 48 hours by the end of the week.

Sincerely,
Pure Health

Not a scam!

AUTHOR: Lisa Martinez - (United States of America)

I ordered on May 6 and got mine today,May 29. I was scared too & thought it was a scam. There was artical on the internet from the compay stating they are a small overwhelmed company that was not prepared to have their name mentioned on Dr oz. Must be true! So don't worry!

Not a scam!

AUTHOR: Lisa Martinez - (United States of America)