Complaint Review: Pure Health Laboratories

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2007

• Reported By:Ankeny Iowa
Pure Health Laboratories
5673 S. Redwood Road, #22 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pure Health Laboratories With Hoodia & Green Tea Charged my credit card before the free trial was done and would not refund my money. Free trial started before I got the product! South Jordan Utah

This company charged my credit card before my trial period was over. I hadn't even opened it yet! They said the trial started when I placed the order!! And they wouldn't refund my money even when I offered to send it back unopened!

Beth
Ankeny, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Health-Laboratories/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84123/Pure-Health-Laboratories-With-Hoodia-Green-Tea-Charged-my-credit-card-before-the-free-tr-252422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Health Laboratories