aroused

• Submitted: Wed, December 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 27, 2006

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
Pure Health Labs, Pure Health Hoodia, UltraLife PM Hoodia
PO Box 95669 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Pure Health Labs, Pure Health Hoodia, UltraLife PM Hoodia misleads consumers with 14-day free trial and does not allow cancellation of future orders purehealthlabs.com South Jordan Utah

I signed up for a free trial offer (I paid something like $6.95 in shipping costs) for a 14-day supply of Hoodia from Pure Health Labs. The advertising said that I had 14 days to cancel future shipments.

One day after signing up for the trial, I decided that I wanted to cancel future shipments, so I called their customer service number to do so. I was informed that it took 12 days to process the order in their shipping department before they were able to cancel it. Therefore, I had a 2-day window in which to cancel it. But my two days fell on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - both days that the company is not open. They do not have voicemail service, either. Due to the holidays, I was UNABLE to cancel the next shipment, which they billed me for immediately on December 26.

When I spoke to a manager about a refund, she informed me that since the order had shipped (they bill and ship on the same day), a full refund was not possible. And although I pointed out that I was never given the opportunity to cancel (despite several phone calls and their guarantee that I would be able to do so when I initially signed up), she refused to give me a full refund. I was also told that I would not receive a refund if I returned the product.

BEWARE of this company. Their advertising is misleading and once they have your credit card number, they have no qualms about essentially stealing from you - charging you against your express wishes. I am concerned about future shipments and will be filing a dispute claim with my bank and any other agency I need to.

Abby
Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Health-Labs-Pure-Health-Hoodia-UltraLife-PM-Hoodia/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Pure-Health-Labs-Pure-Health-Hoodia-UltraLife-PM-Hoodia-misleads-consumers-with-14-day-f-227323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Health Labs, Pure Health Hoodia, UltraLife PM Hoodia