Complaint Review: Pure Health Labs

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Fairfield California
Pure Health Labs
1084 East State Rd. Suite J American Fork, Utah U.S.A.

Pure Health Labs, Alterlife PM Fulfillment, Pure Health Hoodia, Ultralife PM Hoodia ,Fraudulently obtained my CC info while I was on vacation and sent me 2 bottles of their diet pills American Fork Utah

This report is to inform innocent people out their of this companies fraudulent scams. While I was on vacation last month this company obtained my cc info somehow and sent me a "sample" bottle of their product. When I returned from vacation I disregarded the package as mail trash and filed it. The package contained no info/receipt/billing, etc. 1 week later I received a bigger bottle of the same product (Ultralife PM Hoddia)with still no info as to why I was receiving this product.

After reviewing my CC charges while I was on vacation I noticed a $99.41 charge from an unknown name. Then my better half put 2 and 2 together and the name on the bottle had the same initials that were on the CC statement. So I contacted my CC comapny immediately and filed a fraud charge against "Pure Health Labs".
They are currently investigating the fraud charge.

I also found the real name of this company "Pure Health Labs" and their customer service contact # 800-757-1279. Upon talking to their service rep she stated that they would cancel my order and NOT refund my $$. She stated that the federal health dept would not allow them to take the product back (unopened or not).
She said that they could and would not refund my $99.41.

She also stated that the date the product was purchased online was the same time that I was on vacation. I told her that this was a fraudulent use of my credit card and that their company was being reported to the BBB. She stated their was nothing she could do.

As of now my CC company is investigating the fraud case. The BBB is well ummm not sure ,but at least I filed a complaint with them.

Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Health-Labs/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Pure-Health-Labs-Alterlife-PM-Fulfillment-Pure-Health-Hoodia-Ultralife-PM-Hoodia-Fraud-212978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Health Labs