Complaint Review: Pure Health Labs

• Reported By:Red Deer Alberta
Pure Health Labs
purehealthhoodia.com Internet U.S.A.

Pure Health Labs Pure Health Laboratories Diet Pill RipOff Internet

I recently came across a website that promised a "free laptop computer" for ordering any choice of 3 products. I committed to three products-and never received any confirmation of a free computer! Out of the 3 products chosen, I chose 2 Pure Health Hoodia Diet Pills thinking that they would be a reasonable price(price was not listed on the options when purchasing). I was shocked when I received my Mastercard bill where I had been charged $117.00 for each of the Pure Health Hoodia ordered. I then received notification from Environment Canada. My shipments have been detained and will not be shipped as Hoodia is an endangered substance, and cannot be shipped without proper authority. It would be my opinion that when you are shipping Internationally, you know the rules behind the product you are selling. I am not very happy-I have no way to contact Pure Health Labs as I have not received anything-and the letters keep coming from Environment Canada. To anyone ordering this product, be sure that proper CITES permit has been obtained, and you know the price you are paying before you commit. If anyone has an address or contact number for me to contact Pure Health Laboratories, please respond.

Red Deer, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2007 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Health-Labs/internet/Pure-Health-Labs-Pure-Health-Laboratories-Diet-Pill-RipOff-Internet-236004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Health Labs