Complaint Review: Pure Health

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: charoseb — Bridgeport New York United States of America
Pure Health

Pure Health All of negative reviews made me uneasy after I had placed my order. However, all of my e-mails were answered promptly and codially as well as efficient. My order was placed on 10/2/12 and I received Pure Health is NOT a scam!! Internet

I want to say that all the negative reports regarding Pure Health are untrue.  Every one of my e-mails were answered promptly and cordially.  I received my order within 7 days and Pure Health was able to track my order directly to my local post office.  I'm sure that some of the early delays were due to an overwhelming ordering based  on the Dr. Oz show.  I am very happy with the company and their response.  I even inquired what the difference was between the label showing Svetol and the one not indicating Svetol.  Pure Health took their time to respond to my question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Health/internet/Pure-Health-All-of-negative-reviews-made-me-uneasy-after-I-had-placed-my-order-However-953537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Health