Complaint Review: Pure Herbal Aid

• Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Pure Herbal Aid
pureherbalaid.com Internet U.S.A.

Pure Herbal Aid ,pureherbalaid.com,Pure Herbal Aid They are a Con-Artist Company Internet New Jersey

I ordered the product Acai Berry due to a recommendation from a friend. It is supposed to be a powerful anti-oxidant. Received product in the mail after a few days. Company claim(s)ed I had 30 days to try product. So I thought cool.

Found out that they charged me $80 for 60 pills. Felt that was steep so was going to e-mail company to see if it was a mistake. Possibly order something else.

I was not about to pay that much money for only and 15 day supply (the directions stated you take 2 pills a day for "best results"). What 2 pills so that actually ends up being only a 15 day supply not 30.

Tried to e-mail company and their email address doesn't work. It was bounced back to me. So I tried the phone number however they aren't open 24/7 like it says. A recording picked up and said offices were closed call back in the morning.

That was my second red flag for this company. The first being the $80 for 60 pills. They didn't work so I called them on June 1 told them to cancel anything they had on my card and refund my money.

I was told by one of their operators that as long as I send the product back by a certain date that I would get my refund. So the product made it back 3 days earlier than the "due" date.

As of now I have now spent approx 2 hours on the phone going back and forth with them about my money because they haven't credited my account. They claim I didn't listen to the guy well and that I only had about 7 days from the phone call to send it back.

So a lie!!! I make sure everytime I am talking with anyone about returns of any kind that I get a name, date, and time stamp to reference. I want to make sure they don't try to cheat me.

Company "supervisor" which vaguely sounded like the first guy I talked to will now have to review the "tapes" to see if they will give me my money back. This of course is all based on what the other operator said on the phone. As you can see by the post date that it has been over 30 days since they promised me my money.

Now they need a business day to listen to the conversation in order to make sure I was really promised my money back. The crazy thing is that their website clearly states a money back gurantee.

So now they are trying to keep my money. Oh by the way they can send me the product back but I would have to pay for the shipping and handling of course. They are out of their minds!

I will never buy from them again. I can kiss that $80 good bye and I will definitely be more cautious about recommendation from friends. Do not do business with www.pureherbalaid.com. They will rip you off!!!!

An angry woman in Austin.

Kimberly
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Herbal-Aid/internet/Pure-Herbal-Aid-pureherbalaidcomPure-Herbal-Aid-They-are-a-Con-Artist-Company-Internet-472661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Herbal Aid