Complaint Review: Pure Land Ethnobotanicals.com

• Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: rowdyboy — Palmdale California United States of America
Pure Land Ethnobotanicals.com
2701 University Ave PMB463 Madison, Wisconsin United States of America

Pure Land Ethnobotanicals.com After ordering one order from this company, I placed a second. I waited and waited....I finally emailed them twice asking where my order was or if it was backordered. Nothing! Madison, Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Pureland refunded my money

After ordering some seeds from ethnobotanicals and receiving my order within the next week, I purchased more seeds from this company.  After a week or so, I emailed them and asked the company if my order was on its way.  I received no response.  I waited a couple of more days and sent another email.  Still nothing.  I called and left a message on their voicemail, and still nothing.  I waited several more days and finally after encouragement from a family member, I called my bank and reported this company as fraudulent.  The bank took down all the information and said that it would take up to 90 days to solve the issue.  About a week later, I emailed Pureland ethnobotanicals and told them that they were a scam and that I had reported them.  Not even 5 minutes later I had a response from them stating that they were not a scam and were refunding my money to prove it.  I just wanted people to know and beware of this company.  I have read several similar incidents about this company and wanted to share my experience as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2010 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Land-Ethnobotanicalscom/Madison-Wisconsin-53705/Pure-Land-Ethnobotanicalscom-After-ordering-one-order-from-this-company-I-placed-a-seco-638092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Land Ethnobotanicals.com

Pureland refunded my money

AUTHOR: rowdyboy - (United States of America)

Pureland Ethnobotanicals have refunded my money and also given me seeds for free.  They have told me that my emails were not received and accidentally put into their email's spam folder.  In my opinion they have totally made "good" on their end.  Thank you Pureland.