Complaint Review: Pure-Life Essentials

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: SAYNOTOEXPENSIVECOOKWARE — Mechanicsville Maryland United States of America
Pure-Life Essentials
38580 Pleasant Harbor Way Abell, Maryland United States of America

Pure-Life Essentials Deborah Kollar Dishonest Sales Abell, Maryland

Deborah Kollar, of southern maryland, is a sales representative for pure-life essentials cookware. After making a purchase of $1058 I decided to cancel my order. There was a 3 day cancellation policy that stated there would be no penalty for cancellation with in the 3 days. I decided I did not want to proceed with my order. So i cancelled the order by mailing in the cancellation with in 3 days (postmarked) and have a recipt from the post office that I had it post marked.

I also emailed her a PDF copy of the cancellation that I mailed, and left her a voicemail. She did not respond to any of this. Until I placed a claim against her with PayPal. Then she decided to ship the order.

However, the order was not ours and she gave paypal the wrong tracking number for someone else's package. After leaving her a voicemail letting her know we were going to have to take legal action, she called back...Saying "there was nothing she could do". She is extremely dishonest I want everyone to be aware of her.

Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Life-Essentials/Abell-Maryland-20606/Pure-Life-Essentials-Deborah-Kollar-Dishonest-Sales-Abell-Maryland-997987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure-Life Essentials