Complaint Review: Pure Motoring Group LLC Gerald Wayne Redmond

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off By Gerald Wayne Redmond — Los Angeles California United States of America
Pure Motoring Group LLC Gerald Wayne Redmond
1251 American Pacific Drive #116 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Pure Motoring Group LLC Gerald Wayne Redmond Gerald Redmond Gerald Wayne Redmond stole my 2011 Maserati Gran Turismo and illegally subleased it to an User in Texas who crashed my car without any insurance! Henderson, Nevada

*General Comment: it would appear that they are now trading as

*Consumer Comment: Gerald W. Redmond Jr. rip me off too - same scam

*Consumer Comment: I CAN HELP

Earlier this year I listed my 2011 Maserati Gran Turismo for sale. Gerald Wayne Redmond contacted me personally and said he had a Buyer and could get me a Range Rover Sport.

I met Gerald at the Hornburg Range Rover Dealership on Sunset, handed the keys to my Maserati and applied and got approved for a Range Rover Sport which I still have.

Things went very bad soon thereafter because he did not sell my car and instead illegally subleased it to an individual by the name of Daylon Roberts in TX who got into a major accident with the vehicle and totaled it as a complete loss. Daylon did not have insurance on the vehicle and therefore I was stuck with the $80K payoff on the car. Gerald of course does not respond to calls or emails any longer.

Do not do business with Gerald Wayne Redmond he works alone despite him naming unknown and false individuals that actually have nothing to do with his company Pure Motoring Group, LLC. [continued below]....
..... My Attorneys have found out through NV filing documents that Gerald is the sole proprietor and founder of Pure Motoring Group, LLC out of Henderson, NV. He is attempting to shift the blame to others including using the names Mike Pacquiao, Mike Pham, Danielle, etc. that have nothing to do with the company and are just his aliases.  Gerald is the only one responsible for this scam perpetrated by Pure Motoring Group. He was also arrested for Theft of Services in Frisco, TX in October 2012 for collecting deposits from potential buyers and not delivering vehicles. Gerald is a pathological liar, thief, conman, scam artist and bad person. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS AND DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Motoring-Group-LLC-Gerald-Wayne-Redmond/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Pure-Motoring-Group-LLC-Gerald-Wayne-Redmond-Gerald-Redmond-Gerald-Wayne-Redmond-stole-my-978067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Motoring Group LLC Gerald Wayne Redmond

#1 General Comment

it would appear that they are now trading as

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

www.OracleMotoringGroup.com

10624 S. Eastern Avenue Suite A717

Henderson, NV 89052

Direct: (702) 743-0314

Office: (855) OMG4CARS (664-4227) Ext. 700

Fax:      (702) 543-1777

Gerald W. Redmond Jr. rip me off too - same scam

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

This is disgusting what Gerald is doing to hard working people and I am one of them. Gerald scammed me too. I have so much info on him as I have the best PI money can buy. I also have one of the best attorney in LA.

Please contact me at Jason@SwingMedia.com or call me 323-936-3000

I will be more than happy to share all my info with you. And get this scum-bag in jail!

I CAN HELP

AUTHOR: Investigator Wolf - (United States of America)

If you have information you would like to share regarding Pure Motoring Group , Gerald Redmond or any other alias, please contact me at towolf@chp.ca.gov of 323-974-8527.

Investigator Wolf