Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients Inc, Nature Cleanse, Best Genuine Cleanse

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Coarsegold California
Pure Nutrients Inc, Nature Cleanse, Best Genuine Cleanse
181 Marsh Hill Rd Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients Inc, Nature Cleanse, Best Genuine Cleanse Nature Cleanse only cleaned out my wallet! $93.95 for a 30 day supply! They won't back their product or refund you any money. Orange Connecticut

This is the biggest rip-off scam and I'm embarrassed to be a part of it. We are pretty trusting people when it comes to ordering a product on-line. If we are told something is "risk free" we tend to think that we can get our money back if we are not satisfied.

This is not the case. I never even got to try this product because the "free trial" never arrived at my home. The company claimed that it must have been stolen or lost in the mail.

I did not know how much I would be charged for this product. Wow! $88. bucks a bottle plus S&H. I would not have tried this product for this price.

Since the time that I ordered this product on May 20, 2009, I have been charged $187.90. This is something that I did not approve or agree to. They have my credit card number so they feel free to charge me for whatever product they feel like sending me.

They are not an easy company to get a hold of. You can expect long connection times and very limited hours of operation because they are on the east coast.

All I want is a refund to my checking account. I have returned the unopened bottles and have informed my bank of these fraudulent charges.

I hope this company can be shut down, or forced to offer a better understanding of the terms of their offer.

This was not a "free trial", "risk free" or fair business.

Please help if you can.

C ****
Coarsegold, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients-Inc-Nature-Cleanse-Best-Genuine-Cleanse/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-Inc-Nature-Cleanse-Best-Genuine-Cleanse-Nature-Cleanse-only-cleaned-out-m-464508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients Inc, Nature Cleanse, Best Genuine Cleanse