• Report: #472070

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Prescott Valley Arizona
Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse
181 Marsh HIll Road Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse DO not honor cancellation even if you call REPEATEDLY in THEIR time frame still charged $88 Orange Connecticut

Ordered from "Pure Nutrients" 6/20/09 cancelled the product on 7/3/09, well within their required 15 day free trial period. My checking acct showed a charge of $88.13 on 7/4/09. Called my checking acct they said they would investigate it and do a temporary reversal in the meantime of finding out what was going on. I followed up and called Pure Nutrients and they said they had record of my cancellation and I wasn't being charged the $88. THAT WAS A LIE!

My checking account reversed the charges. THEN 7/20 I have 3 different transactions from "Nature Cleanse" totalling the $88.13 AGAIN! Called now "Nature Cleanse" they say I have an active account and I didn't call within the 30 days to get my money back! They have no record of me calling before! I can't believe they are continuing to get away with this???? How is this not criminal?? I'm sure they have caused many to bounce checks! They offered me a discount of 50%!!! REALLY unbelievable that this is allowed to continue. They are laughing about it.

I have had the charges reversed again on my account and cancelled that card. I don't believe others have been able to recoup their losses but the time I have put into this is ridiculous and not recoverable. Can anyone do anything about this???

Kari
Prescott Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse-DO-not-honor-cancellation-even-if-you-call-REPEATEDLY-in-T-472070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse