Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse

• Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Bowling Green Kentucky
Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse
.natureclease.me Internet U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse Nature Cleanse - ALMOST got me with their shady business practices. Internet

This product was talked about on an episode of Rachael Ray which I still find very odd considering the business practices of this company. Nonetheless, I typed in "Nature Clease" and was taken to a page which seemed a little iffy but hey, if Rachael Ray was endorsing it on her show it must be okay, right? Wrong. I entered my cc info for the $2.95 shipping fee on Friday, 7/24/09.

I received no confirmation email.

This morning, 7/27/09 I was called by a rep from this company. He was very friendly, but spoke very quickly. He said he wanted to "confirm" my information to make sure he was speaking to the right person, but he didn't confirm anything but my name. Instant red flag. Then he proceeded to explain that they want to make sure I'm happy with the product before charging me anything and how I was not obligated to anything by getting their free trial. Then he asked me how I wanted to pay for the shipping and I responded "I already did this on your website" and he said "Oh well our website form hasn't been working that's why I've called you and verified your information" At that point, I said "please hang on", luckily thought to come to RipOffReport.com and saw the many many complaints about Nature Clease orders. I then told the gentleman I did not want the free trial, and that I did not want to proceed. He said "Oh really, why?" I told him I didn't feel comfortable giving my card info again since I had already done so on the website and was provided a confirmation # on the website as well. I then proceeded to talk over him so that he couldn't argue with my decision, he said "okay, thanks" and we hung up.

Now......will they still manage to charge my account even though I specifically told them I did not want the free trial? I hope not. Does anyone know what name the charges come through your account on so I can be watching for mysterious charges?

Thanks to all of you who have posted on here, it just might've saved me $90 or so bucks.

Bowling Green, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse/internet/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse-Nature-Cleanse-ALMOST-got-me-with-their-shady-business-p-473662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse