Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:Holden Missouri
Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse
3280 Suntree Blvd - 94 West Main Street - 181 Marsh Hill Rd Nationwide U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse How do you say SCAM??? Pure Nutrients, Inc & FREE TRIAL of NATURAL CLEANSE Melbourn, Florida - Bay Shore, New York- Orange, Connecticut

*Author of original report: Pure Nutrients - Or is it Nature Cleanse?

They got another sucker! And, they're laughing all the way to the bank. But, I'm not done with Pure Nutrients.

Order details:
Date of order - May 10, 2009
Date order shipped - May 15, 2009
Date I received order - Friday, May 22, 2009
Date trial ends - Saturday, May 23, 2009 (if you count Date of Order as Day 1)

Company closed for the weekend at 5pm EST. Unable to contact customer service to cancel order. No way to leave voice message. Saturday is the 14th day.

Per the "Terms and Condition" statement, your trial begins on the day you place the order. OK. Then, I should be getting the product in a few days, right?

NOT!

It took this company 5 days to process my order (according to the postage bar code sticker). AND, another 7 days to receive the package. Twelve (12) days to receive a product that is offered with a 14-day Free Trial.

What's wrong with this picture?

I'll be checking with the US Post Office for details regarding the postal class used to send the package. I suspect 3rd-class mail or slower (cheaper).

To make things worse, I was on vacation when the product arrived.

My bank statement showed charge of $88 on Tuesday, May 26, 2009.

I tried to contact the Pure Nutrients, Inc. by email. Low and behold, the confirmation email is "noreply@naturecleanse.com."

Then, I tried to contact the company by phone, only open 8am to 5pm EST. Needless to say, I missed them....twice!

Finally got someone on the line on Friday, May 29 and the first thing I said was "I want my money back."

The customer service representative told me "NO!" "No refunds on products that have already shipped."

So, you're telling me that you don't back your product.

You know it doesn't work, but you'll take my money anyway?

What happened to the "Risk-Free Guarantee"?

So, I went to my bank and was instructed to return the product and if I don't receive a refund, they will follow up on this issue.

Since the "Terms.." state: "Packages marked "Return To Sender" will NOT be processed or refunded." then, I'll have to go to the post office and send it back Certified.

I'm also contacting the local Fox news channel to investigate this RIP OFF!

Here are all the addresses I found regarding Pure Nutrients, Inc.

3280 Suntree Blvd

181 Marsh Hill Rd
Orange, CT 06477

Gemnitigr
Holden, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse/nationwide/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse-How-do-you-say-SCAM-Pure-Nutrients-Inc-FREE-TRIAL-o-456684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse

Pure Nutrients - Or is it Nature Cleanse?

AUTHOR: Gemnitigr - (U.S.A.)

This company must sell multiple products.