Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients Products

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:north little rock Arkansas
Pure Nutrients Products
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients Products The only weight you lose from this product is from your wallet. Don't fall for this scam!! Orange Connecticut

I ordered this product and recieved it in the mail 2 days before my trial period was up. I called to cancel the order, but they claimed the computers were not working.This was the 8th of June. On the 23rd of June, they hit me with the $88.00 from my debit account.

I called the customer service number for help, and was told that I was put on another 15 day extension that they claimed I agreed to at the time of the call to cancel. Why would I do that? I Didn't. They had no record of me cancelling my order. They told me to go to claims@purenutrientsproducts.com to file a claim and I would recieve my money back.

There is no claims department at this web address. I'm sure they got a good laugh at our expense every time they pulled this scheme on another person just to shut them up!!! In the meantime, I am out $5.95, which I agreed to pay, another $88.00 that I did not agree to pay, and $29.41 for an overdraft charge on my account because I had no money to spend on anything expensive to help me to try to lose this weight.

Edna
north little rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients-Products/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-Products-The-only-weight-you-lose-from-this-product-is-from-your-wallet-Do-464907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients Products