Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Dade City Florida
Pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients Advertised that Nature Cleanse could be canceled within 15 days. Who knew the 15 days started on the day ordered Orange Connecticut

Beware! Do not order from Pure Nutrients, it's a Rip-off! There is no web site, it's a pop-up advertisement. Let this be a lesson about pop ups. When I called to cancel, I found out the 14 days started from the day the order was placed. I received mine on Friday, called the following Wednesday to cancel, only to find out I'll be charged $89 for the bottle sent to me in the mail since I want to cancel. However, I can only pay $13.00 a bottle if I want to receive it monthly. I should have gotten a clue when I had to ask three times before the guy on the phone finally gave me his name. He's probably the only one on the taking cancellation calls. I waited at least 10 minutes before my call was taken the first time. The second time, no one answered. Now I'm concerned about my credit card.

Linda
Dade City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-Advertised-that-Nature-Cleanse-could-be-canceled-within-15-days-Who-knew-466775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients