Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
Pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Raod Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients NATURE CLEANSE A SCAM !! DO NOT ORDER !! IT WILL ONLY CLEAN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Orange Connecticut

Product I ordered, a combo of two bottles for .99 trial, produced blood in stool,after 8 days !

Called to report the problem and they said well stop taking it.

I said I wanted to cancel any future orders, and was told they were charging me 88.00 on my Visa for the bottle I had!

I complained was turned over to supervisor and was told the charge had gone through the night before!!, well before the end of the 14 day trial.

I told them of my problem and asked why was it charged berfore trial end, and why should I pay to bleed and wanted to save others the health issue.

I was told, thousands love the product and he would do nothing.

I told him I would report it and he said, so do it, it will not hurt them at all!

Stay away from product!

Cammy
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-NATURE-CLEANSE-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-ORDER-IT-WILL-ONLY-CLEAN-YOUR-BANK-ACCO-463719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients