Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Fri, June 19, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:Moss Tennessee
Pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients gave me a cancellation #, then said I didn't cancel within the 14 day trial period Orange Connecticut

Placed my order on 5-11, called and canceled on 5-18. They even gave me a cancellation #.

When I received my credit card bill, the $88.00 charge was on it. When I called them back to dispute it, they said I did not call to cancel until 5-29, and that, of course, is outside the 14 day period. They gave me a web address to dispute, but when I tried to go there, it would not even come up!

It is now in the hands of my credit card company.

These people are Pure Trash!!

Connie
Moss, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-gave-me-a-cancellation-then-said-I-didnt-cancel-within-the-14-day-trial-463021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients