Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 14, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients stated 14 day free trial, cancel by calling. I called and was told there was nothing they could do (foreigner at the number called). Orange Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: Comment

I called to cancel my future orders, and was told that my account would be charge $88 plus tax anyway. I told the foreign person on the line that I was out of town when it was delivered and I wasn't even able to try the product until a week later. When I called to cancel the person said there was nothing she could do. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told there weren't any supervisors, but that I could send an email to: claimsdepartment@purenutrients.com. Well, big surprise, later this evening I received an email stating that was not a valid email address.

Now I have to wait until tomorrow to call this bogus number and speak with yet another person who is probably in an India call center just reading from a book what to be told! I was given a cancellation number, but I am being charged for this "free" product. I paid $2.49 shipping and handling. I didn't even receive the product for nearly 14 days. That leaves no time to demo the product to see if it works (which it doesn't). Who knows what's actually in it. I will go to my bank tomorrow to file a dispute for the charge pending on this.

B.k****
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-stated-14-day-free-trial-cancel-by-calling-I-called-and-was-told-there-w-461290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Realitysucks - (U.S.A.)

You say yourself you were out of town and couldn't cancel within the 14 day free trial but you want your money back anyway? It seems like you are trying to rip the company off, not the other way around.

Why order something you cant try in time, and then blame the company for your fault?

Take responsibility for your actions.