Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Greenville Illinois
Pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Road, Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients weightloss Orange Connecticut

ordered a 14 day trial for 4.95 shipping and handling,tried to call the company to cancell order. I tried several days and stayed on phone for at least 30 minutes each time and all I got was ( this call is important please do not hang up) I first recieved the product the week before so I only had it 7 days to try and decided to cancell,( husband laid off) I finally decided I was going to stay on phone today no matter how long it took, it actually took an hour and a half before I finally talked to a Ronald.

Ronald informed me that my account was being charged $88 today because my 14 day trial ended yesterday. I told him I wanted to cancell and he said my 14 days started from the time I ordered the product. I told him I had previously tried to call and did not get to talk to any one. He claimed they where busy, I also tried the questions line and the reorder line and still no one would answer the phone, that is why I decided when I tried the second time today I was going to stay as long as it would take. He said I am liable for this money cause I did not call in time. I said I wish I would have looked at all the complaints about this company. I thought I was safe since they cliamed Rachel Ray and Ophra both used thier products. Boy was I wrong!

Farmall
Greenville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-weightloss-Orange-Connecticut-466860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients