Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Reported By:Lynwood California
Pure Nutrients
www.puretutrients.com Internet U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients sent product 14 day after trial and charged my account. Internet

On the 15th of May 2009 I visited Pure Nutrients website and signed up for a 14 day free trial at no charge. I received the product on the 28th of May 2009. When I called the number listed on the purchase order invoice I was told that I would have to email my complaint for a full refund to a website provided by the Customer service representative. On Monday, June 1, 2009 I sent my complaint via email and contacted a customer service representative to follow up on the refund. I was told that I should be recieving my full refund within 3-5 days. On Wednesday, June 10, 2009 I received an email from Pure Nutrients stating that I will not be refunded the full amount taken from my account.

Lynwood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/internet/Pure-Nutrients-sent-product-14-day-after-trial-and-charged-my-account-Internet-461792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients