Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Pure Nutrients
181 Marsh Hill Road Nationwide U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients - Nature Cleanse Internet scam selling Nature Cleanse and charging credit card day after recieving product!!! Orange Connecticut

I ordered Nature Cleanse on 5-14-09 when seeing it on a pop-up from a Rachel Ray website. I agreed to pay the $5.95 S&H fee and it said that I would have a 14 day trial period to see if the product was liked.

I received the product today (2 weeks and 1 day) and called them immediately to tell them to cancel my order and was not satisfied with the product. They responded by saying my 2 week trial period was up and that I was being charged the $88.00 for the bottle. I was absolutely livid that they would have this type of policy saying that it can be trial tested and before even getting the product your credit card is charged.

I was given an email address to file a complaint because of course there is no phone number to contact anyone. I was told that someone would contact me in a few days. I still was not happy with this solution.

I called my credit card company immediately and filed a report with them and will have them help me resolve this problem since this rip-off company does not seem reliable in the least.

I came home and tried to find the website that I was given when I called this morning to cancel my membership. Of course this website DOES NOT exist!!! I am so stunned that there are people and companies out there that are so dishonest and now to find out that this has been a problem with many other customers.

I will follow this through and get my money refunded to me. I will never again be suckered into these internet scams and believe that people these days want to be honest and good. What is our society turning into?

Ripped Off in AZ
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/nationwide/Pure-Nutrients-Nature-Cleanse-Internet-scam-selling-Nature-Cleanse-and-charging-credit-c-456707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients