• Report: #462000

• Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:Perkasie Pennsylvania
Pure Nutrients
purenutrientsproducts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients Pure Nutrients ripped me off $88.00 on a product I did not want to receive. Internet

I recently agreed to do a free trial for the product Colon Cleanse and was very hesitant at first because I have done these trials before only to be billed over and over again for a product I did not want. I was promised by the Rep I spoke with that I would get a follow up phone call by June 12 to see if I wanted to continue using the product......I DID NOT get the phone call as promised. Also, I only had the product in my hand for 5 days before they billed my account. So much for a 14 day trial! I attempted to call to cancel this order but the hours are only until 5pm eastern time. What do they do for the working people??? I did try the product which was all but a gimic to bill me $88.00. All they are doing is getting people to sign up for a "FREE" product only to bill them right away. I did call on the 14th day but there are no hours after 5pm and no hours on the weekend.

Stacey
Perkasie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2009 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/nationwide/Pure-Nutrients-Pure-Nutrients-ripped-me-off-8800-on-a-product-I-did-not-want-to-receive-462000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients