Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients/Nature Cleanse

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:ferrysburg Michigan
Pure Nutrients/Nature Cleanse
3280 Suntree Blvd Ste 101 Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients/Nature Cleanse Charged bank account which led to overdraft fees and never ordered from this company Melbourne Florida

My bank account is terribly overdrawn and couldn't figure out why until I received a print out of transactions. To my surprise, there was a charge for 93.95 for Nature Cleanse which I never ordered and never received and then a 89.00 from Pure Nutrients which after much investigation I found out they were the same company. Again, I never ordered this product so I don't know how they got my account information but I am disgusted that people do this, let alone in this economy. How can they sleep at night? Nevertheless, I need have been unsuccessful in contacting this company and need help. If I don't contact them today my bank charges me again for each day I'm overdrawn. If anyone is considering ordering anything online these days, don't do it. Apparently, there are dishonest companies buying your account information and charging you for things you never ordered. Please help anyone!

Sdavignon
ferrysburg, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-NutrientsNature-Cleanse/Melbourne-Florida-32940/Pure-NutrientsNature-Cleanse-Charged-bank-account-which-led-to-overdraft-fees-and-never-o-470248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients/Nature Cleanse