Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients,New Nature Cleanse,etc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:Ball Ground Georgia
Pure Nutrients,New Nature Cleanse,etc.
273 Walt Whitman Rd., Suite 274 Huntington Station, New York U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients,New Nature Cleanse,etc. Hidden & Unauthorized Charges Huntington Station New York

Be Very Careful! This company has several different addresses & names. This is a "supplement" that goes along with the Acai Berry Diet. The whole thing is a total rip-off. If you do not return the unopen "Free Trial Period" pills within 15 days (but you do not receive it for 14 days) after you place your order, then your credit card is charge $88.00 for your "Free Trail" plus another $93.95 for your next bottle. Which it has been a month since they say I placed my "Free Trail", I have not received my next bottle even tough my credit card has been charged.

When I called about these charges, I was told that I would recevie the second within 7 days (funny how that works). The representative got very rude with me & when I asked to speak to a manager, there but of course there was not onr available.

What does "Free Trail mean? I wished someone else had reported this company & their BS on Rip-Off report before I ordered mine, because I checked here.
Nothing is ever FREE!! Buyer BEWARE!

Madhatter
Ball Ground, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-NutrientsNew-Nature-Cleanseetc/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746/Pure-NutrientsNew-Nature-Cleanseetc-Hidden-Unauthorized-Charges-Huntington-Station-Ne-470696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients,New Nature Cleanse,etc.